Skip to product information
1 of 6

Strong Household Mold Remover Gel

Strong Household Mold Remover Gel

Regular price $15.00
Regular price $28.00 Sale price $15.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Buy more save more

Do you have a mold problem and you spent too much money on the wrong solution?

Household Mold Remover Gel is more effective, safer, and cheaper than bleach.

Mold Remover Gel is the ideal solution to tough mold stains. The thick gel clings to and penetrates stains on tile, grout, showers, and tubs without harsh fumes or overspray.


    [Fast Acting & Effective] Prevents mold growth from recurring, kills bacteria, and prevents germ. You can effortlessly get rid of those black and brown stains particularly on those sealed joints around your bath or shower and make it ready to receive guests in no time at all!

  • [Safe Use] The main ingredients are sodium hypochlorite and sodium hydroxide. Non-toxic, no harm, safe to use. Just need to keep inner room ventilation when using it!

  • [Wide Application] Ultimate effective mold stain removal solution for bathroom and household tiles, sinks, fittings, and sealants, etc.

  •  [Simple To Use] Apply gel on the moldy area, and wipe it with an old toothbrush or rag after a period of time (the time depends on the degree of mildew, generally 3-5 hours). If there is any mildew residue, please repeat the operation.

  • Sodium hypochlorite
  • sodium hydroxide
  • Household Mold Remover Gel: 18CM × 6.5CM
  • Household Mold Remover Gel × 1

View full details